Kia Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) owners can cruise the open road with confidence knowing their car comes with the industry-leading 10-year/100,000 mile Certified Pre-Owned Limited Powertrain Warranty1
and 1-year/12,000 miles of Platinum Coverage.2
Upon purchase, you will be welcomed with 24-hour Roadside Assistance and Towing/Rental/Travel Breakdown coverage.
Year/100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Coverage begins from original in-service date, when the vehicle was originally sold as new.
- Protection against covered mechanical breakdowns of the engine, transmission, and drive axle.
- Offers travel breakdown protection coverage when traveling more than 100 miles from your home.
- Provides rental car allowance with warrantable repair.
Year/12,000 Mile Platinum Coverage
- Coverage begins on the vehicle purchase date and mileage at the time of Kia Certified Pre-Owned Sale.
- Provides the highest level of coverage.
- Transferable, which is an added value.
Year/Unlimited Mile Roadside Assistance
- Coverage begins on the Kia Certified vehicle purchase date.
- Coverage includes flat tire, gasoline replenish, lock outs and jump starts.
- Assistance is available 24 hours / 7 days a week.
 The Kia CPO 10-year/100,000-mile limited warranty program begins on the original in-service date of vehicle and odometer mile “0.” The limited warranty program includes the remainder of roadside assistance, powertrain coverage and the New Vehicle Limited Warranty (Basic). See retailer for details.
 Platinum Coverage begins on the vehicle purchase date and odometer reading on purchase date. Platinum Coverage is limited; for exact coverages, exclusions and limitations, please review CPO contract or see retailer for details.